When it comes to maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of your heating system, maintenance is key. Too many homeowners wait for their heater to break down before calling a professional for service. The result is more money and more hassle. When you rely on ALCO HVAC for professional heater maintenance in Fredericksburg, we’ll keep your system in optimal condition. We are committed to performing all work according to the highest standards.
Request A Free Quote
What Does Heater Maintenance Involve?
Some of the specific tasks typically involved in heater maintenance include:
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Checking and cleaning blower motors
- Inspecting belts for damage
- Checking heat exchangers
- Lubricating moving parts
- Inspecting and calibrating thermostats
- Testing system safety controls
- Checking burners and flame sensors
- Inspecting and adjusting electrical connections
THE BENEFITS OF HEATER MAINTENANCE
By choosing to have your heating system routinely maintained, you can reap several benefits, including:
- Minimizing the risk of unexpected breakdowns
- Maximizing the lifespan of your heating system
- Saving money on your monthly energy bills
- Avoiding costly repairs and premature replacement
- Maintaining your system’s manufacturer’s warranty
- Enhancing the quality of your indoor air
How Often Is Heater Maintenance Required?
If you’re ready to start experiencing all the benefits of professional maintenance services for your heating system, turn to ALCO HVAC. We’ll book your service appointment at your convenience. Our highly trained technicians will arrive on time, fully prepared to complete the service in an efficient and timely manner.